Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Small Cupcake Bouquet

I love all flowers, even in cupcake form!

So really it's no coincidence that I love piping buttercream flowers!


I haven't made a cupcake bouquet since this summer and I figured it was time. I've been dying to make another one!

I used the same method as in my July post about cupcake bouquets...using paper cups taped onto a vase. This bouquet held seven cupcakes total.


To me, they look pretty no matter which type of flower you pipe onto your cupcake. And of course, disco dust makes everything better!

 

I finished the bouquet with some gumpaste flowers and leaves, just to fill in the spaces and add an extra element of dimension.

 

Overall I think it's simple and tasteful. And delicious!

 

Not too pretty to eat though!!


I plan to make more of these in the coming months, they make very elegant gifts. This one was actually a Christmas gift. Who doesn't love flowers? Or cupcakes? Or flowers that ARE cupcakes?! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment