Monday, October 31, 2011

Girl's Night Cupcakes

I disappeared for most of October...really, where did the month go? Sorry for the absence....I promise to try to be better in November. TRY being the operative word here!

What can be better than a night of chick flicks, good company, decadent chocolate cupcakes and a marvelous bottle of wine? Well....not much can be better, really. :)


This cupcake recipe isn't anything new for me, these are my usual dark chocolate cupcakes with cinnamon mocha buttercream, just in mini-cupcake form. The piping isn't anything new for me either......these are my flowers piped with a Wilton tip #104.





So then, why bother with a blog post?? For no reason other than I thought these little cupcakes were adorable, the photos are decent, and it was a wonderfully fun girl's night....all worth sharing. I plan to have many more cupake and wine nights with the ladies like these to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment